Carpet Deep Cleaning Services for the Dupont, WA, Area
At Blue Ribbon Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, we are experts in residential and commercial carpet cleaning. We make every attempt to remove all stubborn stains from food spills, rust, ink and wine, and make your carpets look like new. We also help with carpet restoration by carpet patching, carpet stretching and repair.
To help us render the best possible service to you in the most efficient manner, your cooperation will assist us in living up to Blue Ribbon’s quality service.
- Before we arrive, please move all small items of furniture, ashtrays, lamps, brick-brac, or any other valuable items away from the area to be cleaned.
- If you need us to move furniture, please remove all breakable items from furniture that will need to be temporary moved from its regular location for cleaning.
- Any unusual accumulation of soil on the carpet should be vacuumed.
- Remove children’s toys from the carpet area.
- If possible, please have an outside water faucet available to turn on.
- Our carpet cleaning van has hoses that attach from the machine that run into the house. It is always nice to be able to park as close to the house as possible. If at all possible, please leave an open space in the driveway for us to pull into.
- Please ask us about the soil and stain protection that we can apply to your carpet and upholstery.
Commonly Asked Questions
How often should I have my carpet professionally cleaned?
Have your carpet cleaned every 3 to 12 months an average. This can vary depending on how many children and pets live in your home. It is advisable to have your traffic areas cleaned every 6 months.
Can we walk on our carpet right after it has been cleaned?
Yes…just make sure whatever you have on your feet has clean bottoms so you don’t transfer oil and grease from your feet to your clean carpet.
How long does it take for the carpets to dry after cleaning?
It should take 4 to 12 hours to dry your freshly cleaned carpet. It can dry faster if you keep windows open, use a ceiling fan, turn on the heat (in winter only) or use portable fans.
What cleaning process do you use?
We use a truck-mounted steam cleaning process, which uses heat and steam to breakdown grease and dirt. We have an extremely powerful vacuum system to alleviate a lot of moisture left in the carpet.