Water Damage Restoration Services in Olympia & Centralia, WA
Serving all of Mason, Pierce, Lewis and Thurston Counties
Water can damage your home in seconds. A broken pipe may leave your bedroom carpet soaking and soggy. A leaky roof could leave your drywall damp and crumbling. Or, a flash flood could leave your basement muddy and covered in mold.
But if you act quickly, the damage doesn’t have to become permanent.
Contact the team at Blue Ribbon Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning as soon as you can. We provide emergency water damage restoration throughout the Olympia, WA, area, and you can expect us to dispatch our crew within minutes of your call.
Start the Road to Recovery
When a home emergency occurs, you may feel as though your life has turned upside down. While you may need days, weeks, or months to recover, our team can help you start that recovery process by repairing your home and minimizing damage to your personal belongings.
We perform all of the following for Olympia, WA, residents and all of Thurston, Mason, Pierce and Lewis Counties:
- Carpet restoration. Carpet fibers and padding absorb bacteria, mold, and debris during a flood. For your safety, our team will thoroughly clean, dry, and restore your carpets and Oriental rugs.
- Extensive drying. If water seeps into your floors or walls, it can soften the wood and lead to rot. We’ll use heavy-duty water extractors, air blowers, and dehumidifiers to ensure your home dries properly.
- Water extraction. Standing water poses multiple health risks for you and your family. Our crew will use water pumps and other heavy-duty equipment to remove the water from your home.
- Wood floor restoration. Wood warps and buckles when exposed to water. We’ll expertly dry your flooring so it continues to look its best.
As part of our services, we can also contact your insurance company, so you won’t need to pay for water damage restoration out of pocket.
Let Our Team Do the Dirty Work
If your home has recently suffered water damage, don’t try to mop up the residue on your own. Call our Olympia, WA, office at 360-956-9011 or our Shelton, WA, office at 360- 427-0515. You can also request our water damage restoration services through our appointment form.
Cutting Edge Water Damage Restoration Equipment
To expedite the drying time, we utilize the latest cutting-edge drying and water damage restoration equipment:
- Water pump
- Air blowers
- Moister detection readers
- Air scrubber
- Heavy-duty water extractors
- Inject dry high-pressure drying systems
Blue Ribbon Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning will also treat the affected areas with antimicrobial to prevent the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria so your home stays dry and mold free.
Experience the Blue Ribbon Difference
Blue Ribbon technicians use the most cutting-edge, reliable equipment available to ensure that your home is clean, dry and safe. We have commercial-grade water pumps that pull water out of your carpet and your furniture. From there, we’ll deodorize and sanitize the area to ensure that all of the hazards are gone.
Drywall acts like a sponge, so Blue Ribbon also specializes in removing water that can seep into your walls and cause permanent damage. We’ll remove dirt, debris, bacteria and soot while eradicating the odors these undesirables can leave behind. Mold and mildew don’t stand a chance against the Blur Ribbon team; we will even get into your air ducts to ensure that spores won’t pop up later and cause you problems.